Optimize provider, department, facility, and enterprise-wide performance and quality of care
Can you easily track and trend quality initiatives?
A resource and productivity burden on clinicians
Why should you use Midas Statit?
Optimize provider performance, safety, and quality through performance dashboards and scorecards
Save time and reduce costs through targeted workflows during the review process
Replace manual review and reporting processes with Midas Statit Provider Scorecards, automated workflows, and batch reviews. Give time back to overtaxed healthcare staff. When done manually, the average regulatory review takes about 30 minutes per provider every 6-9 months. The time and effort required to generate these reviews and reports detracts from the focus and resources needed for direct patient care.
- Intuitive workflows enable efficiency with guided actions, automated notifications, and batch approvals
- Batch review complete acceptable reviews to focus time reviewing poor performers needing an individual plan
- Automate scheduling with notification of reviews due, completed, and overdue
- Compare peer groups with performance targets and alarms with drill down to patient-level data
Meet and exceed accreditation standards for professional practice evaluations
Provider scorecards assist your organization in meeting the credentialing and privileging standards and requirements for Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) for The Joint Commission; as well as other Provider Performance Standards of the DNV, Office of Inspector General (OIG), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), CMS Conditions of Participation (CMS CoP), and other regulatory agencies are fulfilled with a full workflow tool for reviews. No longer will “no news is good news” be acceptable. The standards are specifically built to challenge this notion and move to a much more evidence-based process.
- Monitor and measure physician performance and practice patterns in alignment with strategic objectives
- Meet regulatory provider review requirements such as Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE)
- Enable synchronization of OPPE and the re-credentialing process to optimize resources
- Leverage comparative data at the measure level when paired with Midas DataVision
Track and trend patient safety and quality in near real-time to reduce risk and improve outcomes
Midas Statit provides a simple, yet powerful way to access, track, analyze, compare, and contrast patient safety and quality data through dashboards. These dashboards provide immediate and actionable insights to help you make objective, sustainable, and defensible decisions.
- Interactive dashboards for provider and quality performance
- Allow profile indicators to come from numerous and varied data sources
- Connect physician identifiers which may differ from one data source to another
- Prioritize attention to improvement initiatives with a better understanding of process variation
Drive a culture of quality and high reliability
Enable clinical leaders and administrators to have the data they need to support quality improvement initiatives and consistently meet performance standards. Midas Statit’s dashboards and scorecards make it easy to share performance and quality reports across your organization.
- Subscribe to role-specific indicators with business rules important to each.
- Be informed through a daily email if a leader’s target is not met, either via intelligent statistical process control indicators (SPC) or if an indicator has been changed
- Build consensus by deriving knowledge objectively to support timely data-driven decisions
- Identify which providers are truly performing differently from their peers
- Create scorecards to track metrics most important to you from multiple data sources