Healthcare Contract Lifecycle Management | symplr Contract
Manage contracts efficiently and compliantly
Spend 50% less time managing contracts
“Prior to symplr Contract, I would spend 10-15 hours per week scanning and uploading contracts, and now I spend 3-4 hours per week and can focus my time on drafting contracts.”
LEGAL CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR | 5-hospital, 310-bed health system in the Western U.S.
Navigate the complexities of healthcare contracts with the confidence only a proven solution can provide
Contract management is complex, costly, and resource dependent
At any given time, health systems are managing thousands of contracts and subscriptions, each with its own negotiations, approvals, and compliance requirements.
Protect your organization from risk while recovering value
Without an automated, centralized solution, organizations lack visibility over their entire contract portfolio and risk compliance penalties and contract mismanagement. Contract management in healthcare differs radically from other industries, so a tailored, unique solution is critical to safeguard against risk and preserve resources, ensuring no revenue is left on the table.
The cost of non-compliance is high—but avoidable
Without the right governance and data, organizations open the door to potential fines such as:
- $50,000 civil fines and $25,000 criminal fines for violations of the Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Business Associates who violate HIPAA may be subject to penalties of up to $50,000 per violation.
- Stark Law civil penalties can reach up to $15,000, and willful circumvention penalties can be upwards of $100,000.
Designed and supported by healthcare professionals
symplr Contract provides the tools, insights, and governance needed for efficient contract lifecycle management across your enterprise. Securely store all contracts in a central database, create automated workflows by contract type with configurable approvals, and maintain compliance with ever-changing federal and state requirements.
symplr Contract enables healthcare organizations to:
- Monitor historical and active contracts or renewals to increase savings and revenue
- Outline user permissions and assign user types to all users
- Centrally store all correspondence and other essential documents associated with your contracts
- Alert contract owners and stakeholders when renewals are coming due
- Filter contracts by contracting entity, assigned owner, and more
Contract lifecycle management built for healthcare
Better contract compliance tracking starts with symplr
Learn how to increase compliance with additional tools and modules in symplr Contract.
Provider time tracking
Pulse check vendor surveys
Conflict of interest capture
Calculate the value symplr Contract would drive for your organization
On average, symplr Contract customers experience:
- 50% reduction in time spent managing contracts
- 90% reduction in time spent on reporting
- 60% reduction in probability of a compliance penalty or fine
Use our value calculator to see how symplr Contract could deliver financial value at your organization.