New Offering Provides Fast, Accurate Primary Source Verification, Payor Enrollment
symplr®, a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) based healthcare governance, risk management and compliance solutions, today announced symplrCVOTM, a new provider credentialing and payor enrollment service for healthcare organizations. symplrCVO combines symplr’s highly experienced payor enrollment services team with an NCQA-certified credentials verification team to provide a one-stop-shop for enrollment and primary source verification of provider information.
“symplr has proudly provided our healthcare clients with a services team dedicated to ensuring their payor applications are meticulously completed and rigorously progressed until approved,” said Patrick Birmingham, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Provider Credentialing Services at symplr. “With the addition of NCQA certified primary source verification capabilities, symplrCVO now delivers not only a fast, but accurate provider credentialing, recredentialing, and primary source verification service. Together, we offer a powerhouse of services for healthcare organizations of all sizes and types.”
Healthcare organizations that partner with symplrCVO will enjoy the following benefits:
- Speed – Highly-automated workflow engine expedites all phases of the process from Application Management to Completion of Verifications.
- Accuracy – Powerful verification algorithms paired with highly experienced credentialing and enrollment teams ensure the accuracy of information verification and submission.
- Scalability – From a single provider to thousands upon thousands, symplrCVO can handle any size of organization.
- Integration –Submit and receive information directly from and to leading CVO credentialing software platforms including Cactus, eVIPs, Intellisoft and more.
- Flexibility – All types of providers and organizations are covered, including hospitals, health systems, payors, ACOs, IPAs, telehealth, behavioral health, and beyond.
- Experience– symplr CVO is led by, and staffed with, a team of credentialing professionals with decades of “seen it before, been there, done that” experience.
To learn more about symplrCVO, contact symplr at email@example.com or (866) 373-9725.
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Software as a Service solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. symplr, has a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. For more information or to contact symplr, visit http://www.symplr.com/ or (866) 373-9725.
Carrie Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org 832-407-5347