Provider on-call scheduling affects patients, staff, hospital operations, and the bottom line. It doesn’t have to be challenging or financially draining to maintain a master schedule and additional schedules, such as new consults or new admissions—especially when you have an intuitive tool that creates teams to ensure continuous coverage.
symplr’s On-Call Scheduling is part of our unified clinical collaboration platform, symplr Clinical Communications, that delivers sensitive information to the right person, role, or team in real-time and provides for role-based communication across your organization and the surrounding care community.
This key collaboration tool:
- Eliminates redundant scheduling software and processes
- Reduces wasted time spent searching for on-call physicians
- Reduces physician interruptions
- Speeds team mobilization and coordination
- Ensures high user adoption