HOUSTON - JANUARY 31, 2018 - symplr®, – a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) based healthcare compliance and credentialing solutions, today announced the symplr Hospital Administrator Mobile Application, which enables immediate and real-time access to symplr's vendor management dashboard. With symplr's portable, real-time data, hospital administrators can now make decisions quickly, increasing efficiency and reducing response times when they are away from their computers.
"As a society, we have come to expect all-access to our information anywhere, anytime whether it be for personal or professional purposes," said Julie Walker, General Management and Vice President of Vendor & General Credentialing. "Now, imagine if you are a hospital administrator, you're active in the field, and you get a call regarding an unidentifiable vendor entering your operating room. The vendor in question needs to be addressed immediately. It may not be feasible nor is it likely convenient to return to your computer; specifically, to take appropriate and timely action given the safety and vendor compliance issue at hand. Our new mobile access application empowers an efficient and effective vendor management program, anywhere and anytime, while increasing security and safety measures for all constituents of the healthcare community."
The symplr Hospital Administrator Mobile Application provides hospital administrators with mobile access to:
- Check-in Dashboard - A real-time snapshot of all vendors currently on-site.
- Representative Look Up - Instantly view a representative's picture, company and compliance status.
- Audit Assistance - Real-time access to vendor representative credentials.
- Instant Administrator Override - Instantly override and print a symplrPass badge for a vendor who needs special access to the facility. Customized Facility Control - Enable or disable usage of the mobile application for their administrators.
- Cyber Security - All information is stored in the cloud, not locally on a device.
- Compatible with any Android or Apple device.
The new Hospital Administrator Mobile Application provides the access and ease of use to help healthcare facilities train new staff and better utilize the information at their fingertips to make sound data driven decision while ensuring the security of patients and staff.
Pricing and Availability
The symplr Hospital Administrator Mobile Application is available immediately. It is a free app and is accessible to symplr vendor credentialing and management partners. For more information or to get started, please visit http://www.symplr.com/ or call (866) 373-9725.
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Soft-ware as a Service solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and en-sure compliance. symplr, has a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. For more information or to contact symplr, visit http://www.symplr.com/or (866) 373-9725.