No doubt, many multi-hospital systems still operate in silos with each hospital performing its own medical staff credentialing. Centralizing the credentialing process will enable a multi-hospital's medical staff to operate more collaboratively and effectively. This white paper from guest author Janice Benggio will help get you started on centralizing the credentialing of your multi-hospital system.
In this white paper we show you how to:
- Organize a centralization team
- Develop tangible goals that can be measured and benchmarked
- Consolidate policies and procedures
- Upgrade forms and system requirements
- Normalize, review and cleanse data