The Disconnected Healthcare System
In this on-demand webinar, join us for a discussion with industry leaders who dive into the complex topic of inefficiency and waste in healthcare, and what an integrated future might look like.
Moderated by symplr VP of Product Management Brooke Brown, MHA, RN, BSN in Q&A format, we've explored issues that arise from disconnected systems throughout the hospital system and discussed specific ways that hospitals and health systems benefit from integrated systems.
- How to identify waste and inefficiency within your organization
- The impact of inefficiency on both clinical and business outcomes
- Where points of integration are needed most within healthcare organizations
- Dr. Jennifer Mensik Kennedy, PhD, MBA, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
- Martie Moore, MAOM, RN, CPHQ
- Dr. Karlene Kerfoot, PhD, RN, FAAN, CNO at symplr
- Moderator: Brooke Brown, MHA, RN, BSN, VP of Product Management at symplr