Compliance Updates Impacting 2023: Stay aware and get tips to prepare
Healthcare compliance is continually evolving to ensure positive patient outcomes. New legislation and recent legal settlements have resulted in new compliance requirements and best practices. Compliance professionals must be aware of compliance updates and how to prepare as we move into 2023. In this on-demand webinar, join us to learn more about:
- Agenda (3:53)
- HIPAA Enforcement Update (6:25)
- No Surprises Act - Looking Back and Ahead (14:51)
- HIPAA Privacy Rule - Compliance Following Dobbs (22:06)
- EMTALA - Compliance Following Dobbs (28:45)
- Planning for the End of the Public Health Emergency (PHE) (37:41)
- Closing thoughts and Q & A (47:25)
Lynne Rinehimer, Esq.
Senior Solutions Consultant, symplr
With 24 years of experience, Lynne's expertise in healthcare compliance and regulatory content helps symplr customers evolve their risk assessment programs.