Verify compliance in vendor credentialing and value analysis
symplr's Supply Chain Suite connects the dots between vendor decision support, credentialing compliance, and new product introduction. Ensure the products you introduce are value-based and properly evaluated.
Supply Chain Suite
Vendor credentialing compliance
- Internet-free credentialing and check-in technology permits fast access for compliant vendors
- On-demand dashboards provide critical credentialing and vendor access data for compliance monitoring
- Background checks, OIG exclusion screening, and custom immunization credentialing tools
- Comprehensive reporting keeps data at your fingertips for audits and strategic, system-level reporting
- Manage vendor relationships and check-ins, both in person and virtually
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with a strong audit trail for vendor interactions
- Keep your staff and patients safe, ensuring only compliant vendors enter your facilities
Value analysis and decision support
- Compare products and product equivalents using pricing, contract identification, FDA recall and MAUDE events data
- Detects duplicate product requests and price variances across the system
- Access objective clinical evidence research with digestible summaries and clinical ratings
- Robust product library with 300,000+ unique SKUs that aggregates product education and product data
- Introduce value-based, rigorously evaluated products and achieve better oversight of all vendor relationships
- Drive value and transparency by standardizing products and achieving meaningful cost savings across your system
- Engage physicians in the value analysis process, driving a clinically integrated supply chain
What our symplr Supply Chain customers are saying
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGERStrong Memorial Hospital
Ready to learn more about the Supply Chain Suite?
With symplr, you can take an integrated approach to supplier management and replace your disconnected point solutions for physician and vendor engagement.
Request your custom demo today.