Addressing your most pressing challenges in supply chain
Supply chain leaders are marred by pandemic-induced supply chain shortages, inflation, strained operating margins, and ever-evolving regulatory drivers. As a direct result, leaders are faced with significant pressure to digitally transform their organization to protect spending and build a resilient supply chain.
symplr offers solutions and services backed by healthcare experts, empowering supply chain leaders like you to thrive.
Supply Chain Solutions
Vendor credentialing compliance
- Internet-free credentialing and check-in technology permits fast access for compliant vendors.
- Background checks, OIG exclusion screening, and custom immunization credentialing tools.
- On-demand dashboards provide critical credentialing and vendor access data for compliance monitoring.
- Comprehensive reporting keeps data at your fingertips for audits and strategic, system-level reporting.
- Manage vendor relationships and check-ins, both in person and virtually.
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with a strong audit trail for vendor interactions.
- Gain crucial insights into vendor interactions to protect physician billable time.
- Keep your staff and patients safe, ensuring only compliant vendors enter your facilities.
Value analysis and decision support
- Centralized new product requests
- Collaborative value analysis workflows
- Physician engagement tools
- Product research and comparisons
- Clinical evidence assessments
- Executive reporting
- Recall tracking
- Financial benchmarking and analysis
- RFP issuance
- Quote comparisons and negotiation services
- Pinpoint critical areas for savings across the supply chain ecosystem that have a bigger impact on margins.
- Create a united front for supplier interactions and contract negotiations.
- Reduce duplicate spend and cost variance across the health system.
- Streamline evidence-based decision making and support patient outcomes with unbiased data at your fingertips.
Contract lifecycle management
- Outline user permissions and assign user types to all users.
- Alert contract owners and stakeholders when renewals are coming due.
- Leverage custom, automated workflow builder + prebuilt, healthcare specific workflows.
- Third-party API connectivity to DocuSign, ERPs and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Track providers’ time, keep records of gifts, and evaluate vendors on quality and safety standards.
- Monitor and manage historical and active contracts in one, collaborative, centralized location.
- Protect revenue with governance, tools, and a streamlined contract management process across supply chain and provider contracting needs.
- Build and sustain a robust, compliant process while meeting ever-changing federal and state requirements specific to healthcare.