HOUSTON - FEBRUARY 5, 2018 - symplr®, a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) based healthcare compliance and credentialing solutions, today announced the Exclusion Screening solution for the Cactus Provider Management Platform, which enables healthcare facilities to quickly and easily compare their provider database with OIG, SAM, and state Medicaid databases. Cactus Exclusion Screening allows healthcare facilities to identify providers who are excluded from providing services and billing to Medicare and Medicaid patients preventing facilities from facing expensive fines.
With Exclusion Screening, healthcare facilities can ensure they are partnering with providers who are authorized to provide medical services and, therefore, ensure they receive federal reimbursements. It enables healthcare facilities to:
- Compare providers in their Cactus database with those listed in the OIG, SAM, and state Medicaid databases without having to query each database.
- Add providers to the Cactus Exclusion Screening outbox for comparison with the exclusion resources, and results appear in the inbox.
- Dismiss or confirm potential matches for individuals or institutions.
- Generate PDFs and take screenshots to attach to the Exclusion Screening Provider History form, and also see providers without any potential matches.
- Check reimbursement eligibility of providers to receive payment from government funds.
"Exclusion screening is a time-consuming, but vital task," said Tracey Meyer, Vice President of Product Management at symplr. "Cactus Exclusion Screening not on-ly makes easy work of this important process, but it prevents facilities from facing costly fines by swiftly identifying those individuals or entities that are excluded or debarred." The Cactus Exclusion Screening solution is part of a complete family of creden-tialing lifecycle solutions that work with the Cactus Provider Management Platform. The platform provides the ease of deployment of a SaaS-based solution combined with the flexibility and scalability healthcare organizations need to accelerate work-flows.
Pricing and Availability
The Cactus Exclusion Screening module is available immediately. For more information or to purchase, please visit http://www.symplr.com/ or call (866) 373-9725.
Founded in 2006, symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Software as a Service solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. symplr has a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community. For more information or to contact symplr, visit http://www.symplr.com/ or (866) 373-9725.