The excitement is real
Everyone is excited to be back in-person for this year’s National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) conference, including all of us at symplr!
There are many things we want to share with you live this year during the show. For example, not only has our brand evolved, but our team and portfolio have grown as well. We’ve also made several enhancements to our offerings, with even more to come.
Find us at booth #306
Stop by our booth—directly across from the NAMSS Hub—or schedule a meeting with us during the conference to learn about what’s new at symplr and how we can partner with you to improve your healthcare operations. To set a meeting, please contact Kevin Bonsor.
Speaker sessions with symplr
We invite you to connect with our experts during educational sessions. This year we’re proud to deliver two presentations:
- Peer Review Through a Legal Lens: Past, Present & Future
- Joni Orand and Cynthia Gallee
- Session: 106
- September 12, 2022 at 11:30 AM
- How Health Systems Can Unlock the Fiscal Potential of Provider Data Management
- Jennifer Cloud and Keith Belton
- Session: 107
- September 12, 2022 at 2:45 PM
Discover what’s new for you in provider data management, credentialing, and privileging
Here are just a few key reasons to connect with the symplr team during the NAMSS conference this year:
1. Privileging just got easier
Learn how our NEW Advanced Privileging module streamlines and simplifies the process with a full end-to-end electronic process that:
- Electronically tracks and manages requested privileges
- Easily links privileges to ICD/CPT codes
- Submits requests electronically to committee members
- Enables corporate privileging
- Provides access to 9,600+ privileges across 300 specialties
2. Discover how to turn your medical staff services department into a profit center
Let’s discuss how you can ensure your medical staff services department has the technology and tools to streamline data collection and accelerate revenue recovery.
3. Explore CVO services for faster results
Learn how symplr CVO services can support or fully take the administrative burden off your team for the tasks of payer enrollment, primary source verification, and state licensure applications.
Plus, get a JBL portable speaker
View a demo of our credentialing and privileging solutions and get a portable speaker to take with you.*
(*While supplies last. For qualified participants during NAMSS.)
We look forward to connecting with you in person at the conference!
Be sure to reach out to your representative or email us to set some time to meet.