Save time and reduce risk with end-to-end electronic privileging
Streamline the privileging process for your team and your providers
Advanced Privileging capabilities available with symplr Provider offer an enhanced privileging process and experience for practitioners and medical staff services professionals alike. Leverage integration with other symplr Provider modules—such as Application Manager, Committee Manager, Provider Profile, and Provider Lookup—to realize full end-to-end electronic privileging. Streamline your workflow throughout the provider lifecycle.
Develop privileges that protect all parties
Creating and maintaining privilege delineation forms that comply with changing industry standards and regulations can be daunting. The process is labor-intensive and requires collaboration and extensive, ongoing research across many specialties. Nevertheless, getting your providers credentialed and privileged quickly and with confidence is critical to maintaining patient safety and clinician satisfaction, and kickstarting the revenue cycle.
- Allows providers to make digital requests for specific privileges
- Enables the approval of requested privileges using Committee Manager
- Displays privilege status: requested, approved, denied, not requested
- Allows specified users to view current and past versions of a practice area or privilege
- Enables you to link CPT and ICD codes to any practice area privilege
- Displays granted privileges in real-time with an online Privilege Lookup tool
- Makes it easy to create a new practice area
- Indicates education requirements for any practice area or privilege
Let us help you manage the complexities of clinical privileging
Maximize revenue and reduce risk
Integrate privileges and quality with Quality Review
As reimbursement models evolve and the need to demonstrate positive outcomes increases, it’s become vital to monitor, benchmark, and report on provider performance. Quality Review automates workflows for peer review and focused/ongoing professional practice evaluation (FPPE and OPPE). Get insight for education and improvement. Get true provider-focused performance review capability.