- Identify need to modify recruitment process to reduce candidate drop off and increase number of candidates presented to leaders.
- Develop an efficient model to support increase in organizational staffing need without increasing FTE on TA staff.
- Continue to support hiring volume to get new hires on the units as quickly as possible with 11 FTE Recruiters, without approval for additional headcount.
Reduce the steps and interviews:
- Removed On Demand Video screening step & auto advance to leaders’ calendar
- Arranged for candidates to meet with multiple hiring managers at once, eliminating the need
to schedule multiple 1:1 interviews for similar positions
- Screened in for requirements only
- Added 2 Sourcing Specialists through Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Implemented Requisition Prioritization:
- Worked with HR and Sr Leadership to identify priority roles
- Limited to active recruiting for 750 requisitions (average 70 per recruiter now vs 155
- Interviewed, offered and scheduled orientation same day
- Modified onboarding timeline
- Decreased time between TA review & Hiring Leader interview & faster hiring decisions by an
average of 3 days
- Maintained the number of candidates forwarded to leaders from previous year with 50% reduction in application volume
- Prioritized Recruiter workloads and increased focus on critical hiring needs. Recruiters able to manage volume and consistently fill openings (average 70 per recruiter now vs 155 previously)
- Maintained LHC Voice of the Customer (VOC) Hiring Manager satisfaction scores at 6.33 out of
- Organizational awareness and support of recruitment challenges
- Hired 562 new hires in January 2021