Listen in as symplr and Jan Laws have an informative discussion on physician burnout syndrome and how to prevent it. We discussed the definition and characteristics of the syndrome, how to recognize it, its impact on patient care and practical ways to address the syndrome in your organization.
During this webcast, we:
- Discussed the definition and characteristics of physician burnout
- Discussed its prevalence and relevance to groups working with physicians
- Discussed how to recognize the syndrome
- Considered the impact on patient care and how to address it
- Held a live Q&A – and answered attendee's questions
About the speaker, Jan Laws, CPMSM, COCS, MA LPC (MO), LCPC (KS)
Jan Laws is a member of the Product Management team at symplr. She holds both CPMSM and CPCS certification distinctions through NAMSS. Prior to joining CACTUS/symplr, Jan served for more than twenty years in the Medical Staff Services field. Her experience includes roles in centralized verification organizations operations, medical staff management in both system and single hospital organizations, and provider credentialing. Jan eagerly shares her expertise through learning experiences that enhance the positive collaboration between symplr teams and our clients. In addition to her expertise in medical staff services, Jan is a licensed professional counselor who operates a successful private practice.