Listen to symplr’s Senior Solution Consultant Joni Orand on an informative discussion on quality trending and tracking for healthcare facilities and a demonstration of how the user-friendly products of the Cactus Quality Suite enhance patient safety and help facilities meet the six standards of accreditation. The webinar will provide a close-up view of Cactus’ Professional Practice Reporting (PPR), Event Reporting and Peer Review tools that provide configurable, automated and seamless processes that close the gap in the provider management lifecycle.
During this webcast, we:
- Discussed how the Cactus Quality Suite meets facilities’ needs for quality trending, tracking and reporting
- Viewed a demonstration of the Professional Practice Reporting application (OPPE)
- Viewed a demonstration of the Event Reporting application
- Viewed a demonstration of the Peer Review application (including FPPE)
- Held a Q&A – answered attendee's questions
About the speaker, Joni Orand
Joni Orand serves symplr as a Senior Solution Consultant specializing in the Cactus Provider Management Platform. She works with clients to identify gaps in process and procedure, create efficiencies and deliver solutions to improve the methods of managing healthcare providers. Her extensive background presents our clients with a unique perspective in understanding each component of an organization’s relationship with a provider throughout the lifecycle; from recruitment to credentialing, privileging and quality, outcomes and risk management.